Did you know the quality of air in your home or business can be worse than that of the outside? Many contaminants can get in through various methods. Unlike outdoor air, they can’t easily move along. We will show you more on everything you need to know on how good is your indoor air quality.
1. Types of Air ContaminantsYour home can be full of all sorts of contaminants in the air. Just a few include:
- Dust, hair, dander.
- Smoke from tobacco products, cooking, fires.
- Germs, microbes, bacteria.
- Allergens from pollen to pet hair.
- Pesticides, cleansers, etc.